Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Very Warm and Humid Welcome

Good day all,
I am The Dark One, also known as Manic Jango or Rizman Putra, this is a new journal by the man himself, who is living on the east side of this tropical island, Sin Jia Por. This journal will be/maybe updated regularly. This is a test or rather, for me to practice/re-practice my daily observational things I fancy.
First and foremost, I am a practicing artist/performer/singer/lover or whatever.
I am an extremely busy person nevertheless, I will try to commit myself somehow or rather to feed you with a slight and twisted information of my life. We all live under the same sun and let's share the same heat.

2 Comments:

Blogger TIRAMISU said...

hey I am testing this, fool!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Sarip Dol said...

eh apa dar tag sendiri

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home