Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sleepy Eyes and Lazy Bones

Mood: Lazy Wizzy
Music: In The Meantime by Spacehog

Help me...I am guilty of being lazy, very...very... guilty, the disease of nothingness and redundant dreams are coming to me and attacking me like thousand point-blank arrows. It gets too comfortable when you start to do something so simple and harmless, like reading, surfing or listening to music, yes, its true when they say do something in moderation.

I have difficulties when it comes to situation like that, I tend to go astray, my weakness is being comfortable. It is time to start problematizing things, or start drawing, hybernation days are over doode...

Last night recording at Leonard's was fun, exciting, fast and fury...I have to jog again ,beginning to feel I need to drink Anlene for my bones, it was Naz's Birthday, went to meet up with them. We chilled at Liberte for a few hours....I was too tired to do this 'hang-out' thing.

We need to build some 'shower-loo' on the streets, for people on the go and wanting to beat the heat. What good does it do, by mid-day you smell like fried cuttlefish? If you don't have an extre top, by evening you will smell like a pair of smelly socks plus plus.

Do you remember Color Me Badd? Then try to recall, the song, 'I adore Me Amore'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home