Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Last Day of Many New Days

Well, I am spending the last few hours here in Berlin at Micha's, which is not far away from the hotel. It has been a fruitful, exciting trip for everyone of us. Its getting colder as winter is coming near, the leaves on the trees are changing colour and everyone is beginning to put on their winter coat.

We kinda like got adjusted to walking in the cold at night through the streets of Mitte, Berlin has a certain kind of charm that I couldn't find in London, I guess the people here are more tolerant somehow.

Nevertheless I decided not to buy a 'Misfits' printed shoe that would have cost me SGD$200, but I guess for myself the price of experience is more important than anything else. Meeting new people and going to places I would never have imagined.

Till then, Danke Berlin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home