Monday, December 12, 2005

New Joy

Hello Joy,
December is here again and the year is ending, I have been extremely busy with Zouk Out, from creating the costumes to planning the intinerary and singing with the band as well. Too exhausted to capture the moment which I think not worth to be captured somehow.

The big '30 Gate' is wating for me ya all, being in crowded place has turned out to become a scary affair for me, especially in the heart of Orchard Rd, suddenly you realised that Singapore is getting congested. All we need is big empty space for us to breathe...

The year is coming to an end, there is no transition, its going to be a new year, new resolution, whatever that is new coming our way, I am looking forward to going back to school, looking forward to a new lease.

I am off to Jogja again this week for a well-deserved holiday, hope to come back and return with a new lease of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home