Friday, March 31, 2006

Damien Rice 'Live' in Singapore

Last night, I amongst the 600 people, had witnessed one of the most amazing concert ever, one man, an acoustic guitar and a dozen of candles. I have always been fascinated with how a guitar and a voice could blow the house down like that. He played most of the songs from the O album, Blower's Daughter was played last, inter-spliced with Radiohead's Creep in the middle. As he sang that song, a girl who sat in front of me was in tears...Damien Rice was definitely a great act to watch!

It was full house and never in the history of my life, have I ever bought the most expensive tickets due to the fact that the cheap seats were all sold out within a day. So it was all worthwhile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home