Thursday, April 14, 2005

Blister In The Sun

I love waking up in the morning and scream "RISE AND SHINE!", but only when you get out of the house, and the scorching heat just melt you in between your legs and the only thing you do is to bring a towel and constantly wipe your face, neck etc.
Got out pretty early this morning, as I have been 'cab-bing' pretty often the last couple of weeks, I decided to take the reliable bus, so the first destination: Kelantan Lane, my favourite wood shop that sell this huge tub of white glue, I bought three, yes, they were so heavy. Psychologically I had to think that I was in a mission or sort.
From there, me and my load took a 'short' walk to Arab St., to get rolls of the pink neon fabric to be placed in the gallery. By the time I was at Arab St., I was drenched and my knees got really weak and I felt like an old man.
Yes, I am getting old.
Then, I took a bus to the art museum, which was 2 stops away, thank god, there was no one in the gallery, if not they would have the pleasure of sharing the scent from this vagabond. I just don't like the feeling of being exposed to the sun too long, and when you get into an air-conditioned space, this funky/groovy odour dissipate into the air of serenity.
Vroom..off to Bras Basah, got my glitter...had a quick lunch from the 'MALAY FAST FOOD" stall, from the 'aggro' 'madam who thinks she's the captain of the ship.
Took a bus back home, all of these took me about 3 hours...and at home, I was flushed out, but it was helluva ride.
We need to build portable shower place at times like this. That is the reason why, angry people are rising up the statistics, psychologically the weather has got something to do with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger TIRAMISU said...

oh I tried the curry puffs there before...not bad...quite a classy place...but nice vibes..

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home