Monday, April 11, 2005

Time: A Constant Speed

Woke up pretty early this morning, I am a coffee addict, a cup of coffee makes me feel so energized. The calender looked like as if it has a certain kind of presence, the marking is a constant reminder, its in a constant motion.

It is already April, mid-year is coming, and I am still hobo-ing. Time management is vital, I have this habit of doing one thing and moving to another without priotizing the important ones. At the end of the day, It will just get confusing.

We have 24 hours, but we need to rest, when you are tired you can't think that well. I read something on Omar Rodriguez from Mars Volta, he said as a creator, a repetition is the greatest enemy. Well, its true, that's the most fearful thing ever.

I put that into life, if life is a repetition of action, situation or worst still, daily activities, what do you do? We have a lot of fears inside of us, the most fearful thing is knowing yourself, to get to the bottom of knowing yourself is the core of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home