Friday, April 08, 2005

The New Day

We spent the whole night re-configuring this hardy/handy iBook to a Mac X.3; we bought from Nick Ng a few years back for about a thousand dollars. I finally realised the potential of this old school but worthy piece of electronic gadget. All possibilities are clear enough to see.

As the broadband is all super and feisty, I must not loose this opportunity to fully utilise the capacity of this existing presence of technological advancement here in our home.

As KYTV is left with the two of us, Ka5 and myself, we sat there, like officers of some underground regime.

House of Ill-Repute

The condition of the house is in a complete mess, I have just finished the onslaught with my PYT show. But just recently, I felt this intensifying domesticated urge to clean, I have crazy obsession with cleaning toilet bowls, not sure why.

I could see the reference in cleaning the toilet and singing in a hardcore band, just try to position yourself with a mop and clearing the dirt with a straight-edge angst. Especially when you are really angry or just feeling frustrated with something or nothing at all, toilet is the space to be in, it could be a personal masturbatory situation you have been planning all these time. Go ahead! Clean your toilets.

Finally, everything was settled for now at the museum, left the staircase to deal with. The rest of the evening, dropped by Utterly Art for Safaruddin's solo show, love his work but I was tired, had supper at the Prata Shop near Keong Saik with Lina & Jeremy and Karen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home