Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Music is a 5-letter-word

I've been listening to loads and loads of music, there are just too many:
The Arcade Fire (recommended by a friend, I just love the spastic vox), Bill Withers ( the legend and classic, "Ain't No Sunshine"), Bloc Party (awesome drums), David Gray (when I first heard him, I thought it was Tracy Chapman), DJ Spooky (nostalgic), Ecrus Garage (from Joe's collection), Fantastic 5, Gilberto Gil (respect), Hope Sandoval (old flame), Kasabian (the new rock not really new), Kings of Leon (new sound), Mr Bungle (my idol Mike Patton), Rare Earth (Sab's ancient dig), Sister Scissors (annoyingly brilliant), Shivaree (soothe my soul), Thievery Corporation (because of the song Lebanese Blond), Tortoise (hail!hail!), Zwan, Mother Earth and more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home