Monday, April 18, 2005

Panic Button On!

The Past couple of days, I've been gingerly 'mache-ing' my hearts and thunders, but today I have to set the Code Red. The weather hasn't been so kind, and I am not doing fast enough and the performance is this Friday. One man is not enough to do such an assembly-line-kind-of-work, but I have a long history of Massive Labour job since the day I started my art-making career.

Met Vijay in the afternoon, I will be collaborating with MC Sleepwalker himself in this performance with only some rough sketches and scattered notes. The last time, I worked together with him on a 'serious' artistic level was the Redvolution Party at Sound Bar, Liquid Room aeons ago, he did his robotic vocals thing with the chaos pad and I did my Manic J dance, it was such a catastrophe that I wouldn't want to remember that gig. The management was so sucky due to the fact that we were surrounded by executive residents, hence, we couldn't make any noise. Those were my bollocky performance days.

I will have to prepare a few gallons of eye cream, coffee, midnight snacks, good selection for the next couple of nights, we are going on a rampage. Cutting chicken wire make your fingers smell like aluminium, I need to clone myself soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home