Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Nice Dream

Mood: Alive
Music: Around My Smile
by Hope Sandoval and The Warm Inventions

I had a really strange dream last night. My new creation of parachute for the masses, it was like a D-I-Y kit that you can buy from any toy stores in the world. Then it got stranger, I wrote these at 4 in the morning:

Twirl your toes like jelly beans,
Its a sin to be seen in the scene...
Kerb the need to radiate your shouts,
Implode your anger like a nuclear warfare.

Cro magno and Cyrano: melody thieves

Bursting bladder of jelly confetti,
Celebrate the death of dazzling daisy...

Gossiping waitresses talking about the middle finger of a man with no fingers...
I am living in a Mandarin Orange.
Trace my heart, you can feel the calypso...
Pretending to pretend, the past/present intense

Make your Art with a dart, poking blood and spewing suds?

Hope is an excuse to make you believe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home