Friday, May 06, 2005

The Weekend is Here Again, hoorah...(sigh)

Mood: Gloomy
Music: Squeeze Me Macaroni by Mr Bungle

The weather is becoming gloomy, wet and grainy again, after almost a month long of dry spell.

The Fedex Van has been making its regular appearence here in Siglap, we have been sending packages of our KYTV DVDs, Ka5s' works and not sure what else, to countries around the world. I really like the way the van just parked handsomely in front of your house. Trust me, its like in an ad or something. And I'm not sure why I am excited. Me and my senseless excitement...

Yesteday, hung out with my old college buddy, Is Vicious, the ageless man who hasn't changed a bit since the first time I met him, except for the length of his hair and wrinkles.

The Shanmugam vigil is on tonight, I will be closing the event. There will be loads of people from the arts community and I have not prepared my speech. I hate preparing speeches, because I always get nervous when I have to read something in public. Yes, I hate public speaking! In public space I can be such a pubic...you can tell me to do silly things, jump into a ring of fire, dance like Taufik Batisah or whatever.

But when it comes to delivering a paragraph of written text, the feeling is like you have all these eyes gawking at you like they have some kind of a hidden desire to maul you up when you say the wrong word/sentence.

At the end of the day, I am just a boy next door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home