Monday, July 25, 2005

Package Made for Sin

Its terribly costly to send packages these days, from my bad personal experience this afternoon.

Please to anyone, try your best not to send a package overseas via speedpost. I think I just got ripped off, to send a dvd to Paris cost me about $50. I felt so cheated and ashamed, I feel this Evil Postal Service Corporation took advantage of me, this innocent sender.

With $50, I could watch 5 films or 8 packets of Chicken Rice or renew my library premium membership twice or 2 cds or 10 cups of regular caramel latte from Coffee Bean or top up my EZ-link or buy a crate of beer or donate to NKF or a book on 'How not to get ripped off for dummies'. Postal Service its either you love them or hate them to the core!

Weekend was fine. I bought a $2 Pearl Jam t-shirt from Peishan's stall from the Flea Market at Timberlux, yes, that's all I got. I am not sure, I think I will stick to Salvation Army.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

8 packets of chicken rice for 50SGD?? your chicken rice quite ex hor.

2:41 AM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

plus drinks and dessert at expensive food court. sorry..

3:02 AM  
Blogger jy said...

or 4 or 5 drinks from HOME, variety of thinsg from Salvation army..etc
'Dah lah tu!..'
:-p

9:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the recent timberlux flea market was a yawn. it seems like there's always nothing much for boys except for overpriced limited edition star wars/spawn action figures, unloved branded tees(mostly garish or huge) and some worn chinese cds.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home