Sunday, September 04, 2005

Not Available but Available

The performance went pretty alright despite the technical glitches and bad weather. There were about 30 pax in the theatre studio, can't deny the fact that its not a good time to watch a performance on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

We got through to the next round, and that means we have the chance to explore more and the full-length piece of 'Not Available On Print Date' will be due next March 25th and 26th, I foresee that will be the 4th version after Fukuoka and Blackburn.

I need to revamp the studio, after a production, the studio will look like a wasteland somehow. There are many things that I need to catch up with, spending time with my cats, my love, my family, my guitar, unwatched dvds, unheard music, revamp the studio and of course, I definitely need to have a haircut. As I am beginning to look like Dirk Diggler.

Till then...hope to upload the photos soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home