Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Pop Station, last stop: Berlin

I would say, this is it, finally it has come to an end, The P.O.P Station will finally rest in peace in Berlin next week at House of World Culture. It is going to be a year anniversary, somehow or rather we are all so familiar with the system or structure of the preperation. But I am not sure of what to expect from Berlin, I watched 'Wings of Desire' recently to understand Berlin better and I have to visit the Berlin wall definitely and sing 'Winds of Change' silently.

From the weather report, it is autumn, temperature will be 5/15 degrees, it should be alright. If I survived a -5 in London, I think this would not be a problem. But nevertheless, will bring some extra clothings for back up. Like what happened to me in Melbourne last year, my ignorance got me into cold fits and dried lips.

I have changed the entire hard drive in my Ibook, so I guess there is a reason to live, will try to post some photos in Berlin. These days my love affair with Knowledge Bookstore down at Bras Basah is getting more and more intimate, found a bio on Henry Miller by Erica Jong for a mere $8, such a brilliant piece of work.

There are loads of great classic in there, you have to be really patient in browsing through the collection; and newer titles cost only about $15, that is like about half the price of what Borders is offering. Cheaps Books are always the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home