Friday, September 30, 2005

POSITIVE VIBRATION

Well, its a Friday and I am totally not looking forward to it, the feeling of not being able to sleep is a chronical problem. Though I am so bloody tired, my eyes can't seem to close, too many things in my head. Sometimes I can't define what the hell is going on up there.

I have been cracking my brain trying to write the detailed proposal of KYTV's new work for Singapore Biennale, which I think if it were to happen, it is going to be an epic production. Literally we are trying to create a mock-up TV Station, where the audience can choose to be part of it, at this moment all we have is a working title.
"IN-TELLY-POP" or in another words Intelligent Pop.

We are trying to take the template of Mediacorp's Channel 5 and transformed them into KYTV's very own ART Station. We are hoping to change current affairs into future affairs, interviewing B-Boys,dodgy art curators, philistines, clandestines, broken hearted people, A Meaningless Game Show, Old News, soap opera, reality tv, Not so talented show and whatever you want to see, we will create the show there and then.

We are taking Mass Communication with a D-I-Y spirit, raw/rough, jagged, diabolical, macabre and whatever you name it. And of course, if there are any products that you would like to sell, we have sufficient air-time for you! Hopefully this will work!

2 Comments:

Blogger thetick said...

it sounds like a super rad idea!
can i be benedict goh? (pyramid game/shiver era)

5:59 PM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

If you are Benedict Goh, I am the VR MAN...

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home