Sunday, September 25, 2005

Weekend Contemplation

Its 2am, its nice to be in the studio during weekends, haven't done this for quite a while actually. Free from toxics, the anxiety search of cheap highs and all that jazz. I think it is going to be like this for a while, let the soul searching begin, finding the inner strength, the self-support system of new ways to breathe. Counter acting upon every single mishap of decepting emotional side-step.

I am like a fish re-learning how to swim, untanglng in the web of floating uncertainties. Not sure if this is a form of escapism, if it is really is what I think it is, I don't mind ... as long as I don't have to meander into that deep and dark lane of pain.

After 5 years or maybe more, soccer felt like a game of 'escapism', at the end of the game I got a slight pull in my tighs. I have stopped realising how essential sports can be to our lives, for some, clubbing experience is a form of working out, maybe its true...

Let me continue from here, till where I am not sure...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

jean says got artist fee

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home