Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Solitary Refinement


'Zero' playing with my wig on a restless night.

Sometimes how you wish you could tell a person how much you care about them, its like a lifetime achivement of recovering a satellite. Its true how love can never be described in words, there are limitations to' I-Love-You', its either you use it or abuse it just like sex, drugs and alcohol.

The past couple of days have been really uplifting nevertheless, caught 'Bar at Buena Vista' at Victoria Theatre last Monday night, all I could say is I am truly inspired by their soul, and I am talking about these legendary musicians who have been playing music for ages. Maestro! Maestro! Maestro!

I need to steer back and regain my energy, it has been a very harvester of sorrow days for me. Thank god, yesterday I found a J Krishnamurthi's Book I read ages ago from the library. It is called 'Total Freedom', Krishna G has always been my favourite thinker, whenever I am down or sedated, his readings always make me feel so awake.

I was reading through my archive and I found this: 'Hope is an excuse to believe.' - me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home