Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sing Your Pore

I haven't been writing much since I got back from Berlin, before I left, I was in such a crumpled stage that I thought I needed some kind of therapy. The trip helped me to solve certain complexities in my head, well it definitely did somehow.

Berlin was inspiring at a certain level, it made me realised how are we in Singapore still neglecting the fact that life evolved around everything that we see. Hearing stories about the reunification and the abolishment of the wall were poignant and important, on how we have to realise the virtue of living in democratic society.

I guess at the end of the day no matter how bad the situation you are in, there are ways to resolve it, its never about the problem, finding the solution is more worthwhile.

I hate to compare 2 different cities, but a city with a long history and culture is different from a small city who is trying to compete with that. We can never be like those cities, but what we can do is to understand the methodologies of how it works.

Well, I am back here again constantly reformatting my life like a brand new hard drive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home