Friday, October 28, 2005

Twenty Seven Years Old

Well, I have turned 27 and nevertheless I can feel the blistering 'mellowness' sinking in. Last night, I had a small conversation with my housemates as I was telling them it has proven somehow that we will die close to our birth dates, this phenomenon is something that we can never understand. Then everyone started to think of friends or families who have passed away, well, its true...we stopped and ponder for a while...

I got a nice birthday gift, a good soul posted this on Tiramisu blog:

At 10:00 PM, look at me i'm an artist said…
how about quitting whining about "oh-we're together so long that we've gone thru so much shit"... maybe you should save everyone the trouble of listening to your crappy music and stupid stage antics ("performance art")and just disband? just an idea... :)

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous said…
i totally agree with the previous comment. its never gonna be the same again. you should probably change the name of band instead of shaming it. tiramisu will never be the same again. you can choose to heed or ignore, give it a thought...


My greatest wish is to be a wiser person, never take things for granted, especially for the people/person I have cherished most, and learn not to hate but to love. Not to be angry but be calm, stop whining, be strong, find ways to understand myself better, focus on living a positive life...reconcile, rekindle, reevaluate, revamp, rejoice and recess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home