Friday, December 30, 2005

Ciao 05, Ola oola la 06

Its 1 a.m., 30th December 2005, I think I am finally ready to exorcise myself and come to terms with the end of an eventful year definitely. The past couple of days I have secluded myself, not sure why, probably because I just need the space to think about the coming new year, it has been an emotional roller coaster ride for me.

As we count down the days to a brand new year I realised one thing about myself, I am beginning to be terrified of crowd. Especially big crowd, like walking in Orchard Road at this time of the year, that is a complete no-no for me. Avoiding a meat fest becomes a personal struggle, the strong current of revellers pushing their way with their romantic notion of a celebration further toxicate me.

Sometimes you asked yourself, what have you done to make yourself into a better person?

And of course, the emotional swaggering of warped signals will start to tune in and tune out, all we want is to be happy isn't it? Some people believe in resolutions and most don't, like me I make resolutions all the time, sometimes they don't even make sense at all. Resolution can be a mind pollution, correct me if I am wrong.

Life is unpredictable, you can drink a cup of water and get choked, its all so fragile, all of us are liquidated at some point in time of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home