Thursday, June 29, 2006

School of Kachang Putih

Its going to be end of June, and I am still a blondie, because of me being a blondie, it has caused chaos in some of the government schools that I am teaching in, I got stopped by teachers and students asking for my phone numbers. Well, me knowing me, I simply love to test the system, well, as usual someone with a bleached hair will always be portrayed as out of the norm, but if you are an albino, its alright.

To me, female teachers wearing a short skirt is pretty much the same as an instructor who is just a visitor with a bleached hair. Outlook and appearence in governtment schools have to be proper, if you are different, there will be unnecessary attention, and this will distract the students, they can't study because a strange looking man is roaming around the school.

It has been a tradition in schools, to them, fear is the only way to discipline students, I feel the students are afraid to question. For to question means to rebel, but then if they don't question, they will not understand. At the age of 13-17, these kids are preparing for the real world. If you inject unnecessary fear in them, they will go astray.

To tell you the truth, the kids are alright.

I will always remember this for the rest of my life, when I was in primary school I was caught doodling in my textbook, and the teacher told me, ".....so you want to draw all your life, when you grow up, you want to sell Kachang Putih?"

All I can say now, is Fuck You, and I am still alive...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you inject unnecessary fear in them, they will go astray.

That is so true. I was always afraid to ask when I was in school and in some ways, still afraid now.

2:08 AM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:49 PM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

We can't eradicate our fear of things, but at least we can acknowledge them somehow...

9:51 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

stupiak teacher! Tell me who! I go burn his/her hse for you!!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home