Sunday, July 16, 2006

Baybotox

Well, another episode is over, and I had a great time at Baybeats, the last time we played was 3 years ago, and our set was cut short because we thought we had all the time in the world. This year, we managed to salvaged through, so yahoo to us.

Age, boredom, boycotts, youth and all that matters. When do we know that this is it that we are too old for this shit, I still can't figure it out. When performing and watching a performance become a chore. I enjoy the rush, especially during pre and post performance, all the time.

I like Baybeats, and I don't really bother about the politics surrounding the festival, of course in any festivals they are bound to have all these glitches. I like watching bands getting on it on stage, and I don't really bother much about people dressing up to be at the festival for some vanity purposes. As for me, It was more like a one on one situation.

I guess its ok to be mellow, but to wallow in being mellow is as irritating as a whiny teenager looking for a pacifier. If your gig days are over, fine, stay at home watch TV, play cards or something. Well we are all getting old and I am not in denial either, but let me enjoy this very last bit while I have the energy.

If we are all looking for a greater pasture, go, no one will stop you, let's make the best of what we have while we are still here, and it doesn't take much, just a little bit of appreciation and a nod of understanding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

days of rock n roll can never be over...
so how, tie hijau pendek or seluar pendek with monsters?!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home