Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Second Day in Guling St.

Day 2:
Full-on rehearsal from 10am - 10pm with a worskshop sliced in between, the piece is coming to shape, and we are all doing it at our own pace. I need to workout when I get back, looking at the condition of my body, after the last 2 weeks with the writing of thesis/editing of videos, I look like a momo taro san.

There were a couple of NS kids staying in the same hotel as ours, so its like, geez I thought I could get away, but no, the best part of this trip is the fantastic wireless networking system. They even have wireless in the theatre, nice and double nice. The show will open tomorrow, we are going for a full run this evening.

Working with a small group is just ideal, everyone knows what to do, the vibes are good, and everyone has the same vision somehow or another. This wil be the first time I will be doing a full 40mins piece all by myself on stage, with lights, sound and video. No way to hide, its the body vs the audience.

From Taipei with lots of lovin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home