Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Taipei: Day One


This Pink PUKI pig greeted me at the airport, how nice...

Guiling Avant-garde Theatre, remind me so much of Tiny Alice in Tokyo, the place where I performed 4 years ago.

Taipei is a fusion of Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul and Hiroshima, when I reached CKS airport, Leo one of the helpers waited for me with my name printed on a paper. As this is a small budget festival, they did not really allocate a budget for this one person who was carrying 19.5kg of luggage so we had to take the bus to the town centre, that took us about an hour. There together with the rush crowd, we then took the train, also known as MRT. That took me a total of 2 hours from the airport to the theatre, a journey that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Jet Star Asia was a budget flight, from the boarding pass to the the stewardess's make-up and of course, you have to pay for your meal, and I had an $8 turkey sandWITCH which tasted like a witch.(bloody hell) I just love the theatre that used to be a railway station, old and you can just feel the energy of the space.

Early day tomorrow, so will post more photos up, free internet access in the hotel room. Yahoo!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the names a pig can have..
Puki is so vulgar man.

2:24 AM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

Puki is nice and pink!

8:53 AM  
Blogger thetick said...

lol puki

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puki is nice and pink!!!!Hahahaha...macam seeeeyak!!You should tell them what it means in Malay. - Sista Lina

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puki just means vagina...
opss.is that too much?

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home