Saturday, October 07, 2006

Deep Sontol Action

Well, after what happened at the Library on September 27th, Stomp's forum thread regarding the drama got pretty busy with all kinds of entries, insults, encouragements, motivations; however there are comments such as these. And he got my name wrong too! Yay!

Originally Posted by unseen
LOL I believe as a performer Rizman sucks. The only reasons I can think of why Rizman is so supported is
1) He's malay, and he's blindly supported by the malay community. We all know this is typical behaviour, and I'm just voicing it out.
2) They're his friends from various local bands who supports local music. No matter how bad they are.
3) Singaporeans have a rather silly mentality that any "famous people" can't go wrong etc.

I was under the impression that the performances @ the library was supposed to be musical in nature. Approaching from that angle, Rizwan is total rubbish.

If I wanted an artistic rendition of what poseurs are like, I'd just watch Singapore Idol. If I want to feel arty-farty, I wouldn't be in the library. The whole point was, as a musician, taking what Rizwan performed as a musical piece, Rizwan is nothing but a clown.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops,wasn't that too harsh?
hah.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk...

10:37 AM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

Anon: Its very Harsh Brown...

Ironhea: Tsk x 100

Alveus: Instant karma is going to get him!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea..you've appeared in berita harian at least 18 times. supportive indeed..

9:37 AM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

I think Taufik Batisah and Siti Nurhalizah appeared more than me.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...some ppl hate you, some ppl like you...let's not get too disturbed by wat the person said...Do what you think is right.Some ppl just don't get it.Who are we to stop him fr talking.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home