Friday, March 30, 2007

Net Drifter


Choy Ka Fai drifting in the space.

Its been a while, too busy drifting the net, we had a sold out show last night, packed to the brim, as I came out into the space I felt the mass body heat of 200 over people, there have been good responses so far, many were amazed, but this process of working with technology is pretty infuriating but when everything has been released out into the space, it felt like I was thrown into the milky way and drinking my bottle of milk upside down.

The muscle sensors have been my nemesis for the last couple of days, battling them like David and Goliath. Anyway, I have never worked in a project where my co-actors are 6 projectors, muscle sensors and a live band.

Tonight is the last night to catch Drift Net before we re-work on this piece for further development. Rock n Roll cyber space.

1 Comments:

Blogger outofmyhair said...

Darling, I'm coming tonight..... huhu

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home