Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Kassel Greyskull


Yes of course Documenta: Museum Fridericianum, I took a lot of photos of the artwork, but that will come later..

The view of the village from the river... its German Kampung for you.

The banditos from left Shubi (Singapore), Javiar(Germany), Me and Sarah (US of A).

Miko the L.A. musician/artist who was helping out in the workshop, I want that Digital Casiotone guitar.

The Open Space Village..the weather got really moody throughout the week, the first night was the craziest, it went don to about 10 degrees...


I know I am too lazy to upload photos...but here are some...maybe I will do them bit by bit...or maybe not...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fukk man i had that casio digital guitar!but of course my dad had to lose it...slowjaxx

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home