Saturday, October 06, 2007

Seoul Searching

I have just reached Seoul this morning, it was a bumpy ride, and I slept most of the time partly because of the exhaustion from 120 rehearsal. I had this weird SQ omelette breakfast at 4 in the morning. Adding to that, we could only check in at 2pm...but thank god, they have put us up in this lovely apartment, called Vabian, (very French hor). The last time I was in Seoul was 3 years ago, not much difference to me. Perhaps I am not sure where am I staying exactly, but I know Fukuan and Kim Seng are staying at the same apartment. Gonna do some catching up with them later in the evening...

We met Joyce and Shufang at the basement, we walked to the museum for about 20 minutes, pretty good space actually....I was on the same plane with Vincent, Terence and Kai Syng.

The openig will be this Tuesday, all I need to do is to arrange my works then I will probably be checking out the city and the university area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home