Thursday, January 08, 2009

The New Year



Life is definitely changing now, there is no doubt about it. I am beginning to realise a few things, many of the things that I thought was important is really not important now. That something important is something that you can wait. What important is that family comes first... after that is whatever you want to place next.

Life is not simple, but what is simple will be your needs, maybe my needs not others. Its ok to be ambitious, but its not ok to be selfish. There are too many worldly things, we are indeed humans after all. We hang on hope too much till it collapses down the abyss of insanity.

I still love music, art, life or what have you.... but there is something more than art that art cannot capture... the realness of being I guess. This is life, this is the new, this is me and this is you...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mariolovesusan said...

hey rizman,
I have to agree. I just moved to toronto to be close to my sisters and have a community. this for me comes before art. It grounds me. art although i see life as art cannot satisfy alone. it is a lonely existence.

5:04 PM  
Blogger justin seng said...

Very wise words there..

5:36 PM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

God Bless...

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home