Sunday, June 12, 2005

Aching Neck and Shoulder Blade

What a wholesome week!
Now back to administrative action of writing beautiful letters (begging) to the almighty council in the pursuit of new discoveries. Hate it or love it? I have to do it, because in life you have to raise your butt to a required height and get spanked, love it or hate it, you have to learn how to love it, because loving is all it takes.

I have a question: What has drum and bass got to do with the forbidden dance (Lambada, Dirty Dancing, Foxtrot or whatever) ? The answer is I don't know. Last night, got down to Home Club as my body felt the internal reconciliation with the sonic aggressiveness of drum and bass, I witnessed a sad massacre of 2 young bodies intimately colliding with each other in sexual gyrating mode like snails without shells.

SPACEBAR was great, we moved under those lights like crazy munchkins, loads of sake, rum and rump pump pump, cheap highs and liquidated motion, the best way to create hyper sensation in an unavoidable space into the void of a familiar terrain.

Last Friday's gig at Rouge felt explosive, maybe because of those monster sub-woofers near the stage, but I was terribly sick, and to tell you the truth, my back is aching, and my neck feels like being braced with a bronze lock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home