Friday, June 03, 2005

Kuala Lumpur: The Unseen and Foreseen

The weekend in KL for the StopOver event was something I have never experienced before, I have been to KL so many times but the event last week changed somewhat of my regular impression of Kuala Lumpur. I beginning to realise no matter how many times you have been to another city, things will not be complete without having to hang out with youths of that particular state.

Only in Kuala Lumpur you can have a huge selection of great cuisine and cheap smokes. I believe I have gained a few Kilos, and I need to work out soon before I turn into Jabba the Hut.

From Friday till the last hour in KL, it was a series of sleepless nights and teh-tarik madness, with a whole group of people that I have not met before. We went to The Loft at Zouk on Friday night, great music, wild delinquents doing their mad dance.

The following night, we ended up in Genting Highlands at 4 am in the morning, it was Aswad's crazy idea, as Genting was just around the corner from where he lives. The drive up was pretty wicked, the tyres gave out some smoke. We got up the highlands took a pee and had latte at StarFucks. Strange but true, weird and crazy.

Last night in KL, we ended up hanging out at UBU's rooftop, a great place to chill actually, at the end of the day Performance Art is about the whole experience as artists. About 18 performances were executed in within UBU's compund, loads of brutal action of licking, sucking, dripping blood, teh tarik action, nakedness, butt crack showing, mannequin, it was hot, intense and deliberate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home