Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The New Frontier

Hello there,
its mid-year, is life supposed to be on a stand-still or I am just giving away a foolish grin. I am ready to embrace this new half, I foresee a monolithic apprehension to the lord of beezee-fiesta will maul me to my chunkiest meat. The Arts Fest is around the corner, not sure what to catch, but will definitely catch something worth the money.

POP Tart session is about music of our youths thrown back into our senses that spearheaded a jubilation of mad cathartic dance moves with drunkard acquisitions, get it or don't get it, it doesn't really matter, its about there and then you puke out your sonic defenses with karate steps and you rejuvenate the weakest spine in your body and rejoice.

Let's be happy and wrinkle free!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

i second that emotion

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home