Friday, July 29, 2005

Rocky and Me

I thought I could have made it 2 days in a row, but I am a Jogger Poseur.

Yes, on Thursday morning, 28th July about 0515hrs, I managed to get up and jog around Opera Estate (Yay!). I didn't take the usual route, so I ran blindly towards the tracks of the unknown, and I passed by Swan Lake Road. Then I realised there are other interesting road names around Siglap area, for example Hacienda Lane, Fidelio Street or Tua Kong Road (I'm not sure why this is interesting, but I just like they wait it sounds). But nevertheless, I have managed to jog after battling with late nights of watching dvds, procrastination and laziness.

However, its all about cause and effect right? A body of the late-20s is different; when you have not been involved in any strenuous activities for the pass 5 months and suddenly you jog like a super-jogger, what you'll get is a re-percussion, I started to walk like Tin-Man (in Wizard of Oz). So boys and girls, please sweat it out, don't think that you still have it. We have to cultivate a healthy lifestyle, exercise both your mind and body. Especially, for fit male Singaporeans who have to go through IPPT once a year, its not worth your time if you have to go for Re-training.

Maybe I will try again tomorrow...the art of jogging is to run early in the morning, when people are still sleeping and they don't have to see your sweaty face struggling to get fit. When I run I will think of Rocky, my all-time favourite boxing film. Yeah! I am the Eye of The Tiger.Grrrrrr...mess with my space, I'm gonna break your face.....Grrrrr!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarip Dol said...

rocky needs staircases.

pakai yang tangga dekat ngan bangunan muhamadiyah.

baru over the top.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Mister Spore said...

Eh why don't you try cycling instead?

1:45 AM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

Sarip Dol: Siglap Close is already on top of the hill, so don't have to make that extre effort.

Totenkopf: Cycling will make me shorter just like weightlifting.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home