Sunday, January 29, 2006

Year of Transformation

I have never thought I would be in a position of being an educator, this is probably because when I was in school I thought teachers were all bunch of boring people who had nothing better to do but to teach. Well, I am wrong, in the next couple of months I will be facing my karma, yes, I wll be conducting creative dance lesson in a really obscure neighbourhood school where its really far from where I am living.

I am going to be like Michelle Pied Fur in Dangerous Minds.

Apart from teaching, there are list of things coming up this year which I think will totally fill up my time, in other words, 2006 for me will be a fast and swift after seeing my schedules all laid out, higlighted and planned in a very concised manner which is really not me at all 10 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home