Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mr Anarex: In the name of sleep

Anarex (at least in Singapore) appears to be a combination of Paracetamol and Orphenadrine, not just Orphenadrine alone. Orphenadrine is a muscle relaxant, so would be included with paracetamol for conditions such as back or muscle sprains to reduce spasm and improve movement.

Dead eyes...dead eyes... are you just like me? Twist and turn in my pillow sea, applying a childhood method, visualise a dream...imagine you are in heaven (it used to be an erotic date with Samantha Fox)...anarex dehydrate me internally, rapid eye movement feels like a conscious attempt to retire.

Lethargy has been given a new birth, the neighbours' tree chickens have woken up...still cringing in foetus position like a tired ringworm. Someone was whispering to me, I think its Annie Lennox, she said "Baby talk to me, like lovers do." Then I told her sweet dreams are made of these in their whiter shades of pale. Geez.

from The nocturnal being of becoming.
12th Feb 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home