Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Coffee and nicotine Blabber: Act 1

Its 0545hrs, I can't sleep, when my sleep is disrupted, there will be a rapture in the pattern, so here am I in front of the computer blabbering these nonsense.
Life has been pretty kind, getting back together with the band has been rather good. Singapore is still the same, except that we have a DHL Hot Air balloon hovering up and down Bugis area, I am a blondie, Stoned Revivals are back, David Bowie is my idol, I love Siglap, the biggest Art festival is coming, Coldplay is coming, Ziggy Stardust is one of my favourite songs, I am into Indietronica, I am not getting any taller, I am still smoking.

I am planning to get a new laptop, I am planning to learn final cut pro and sound editing, I have to clean up my studio, I love my cats and I feed them gourmet food. I need to read more...I need to sleep more....I have to work hard...I have to stop taking cabs...I love Foreskin bags...I love Hooked clothings but they need to have sizes in between XS and S...Salvation Army in Bukit Timah is the best thrift store in Singapore...Flea markets these days are for yuppies...I love waking up in the morning buying breakfast and newspaper...I love afternoon sun...MUG rootbeer is better than A&W...I have discarded my specs for soft lenses for convinience sake...

blabberoos and Blabberios

8 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

And I love Tiramisu.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the shock of my life when I saw you at LaSalle with the blonde hair. I miss Tiramisu and I keep missing your shows.

Oh I can see the DHL hot air balloon from my window. Agree with you about SA in Bukit Timah and Mug root beer!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

I Love Tiramisu too!!

Next time when u go to the Salvation Army at Bukit TImah gimmie a call!! I bring you to an underground studio just next door!! Really!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

Hello Anonymous, identify yourself, I am curious...

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm shy *hides* and I'm actually just a fan.

1:05 PM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

Hi Anony Shy, please don't be shy, how am I supposed to give you a free t-shirt/merchandise if you are shy? email me manicjango@gmail.com

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time I come up to you and say "Hi I'm Anony Shy" ok?

PS: Is that a bribe? :p

1:19 AM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

Hi Anony, yes, sad to say its a bribe, dang! how did you know...I thought I got it all covered!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home