Monday, May 15, 2006

The Post Performance Blues

Now that Queen Ping is over, I am suffering from the classic post-performance blues, we had 3 nights of sold out shows. And there are still remnants of white paint on my legs. I am not sure why but it feels like a new year, now I have to face the new challenges for the second half of the year. The biennale, masters programme, Tiramisu recording and dadida.

My only pleasure these days are watching dvds and eating pretzels with Marigold's cookies and cream, I watched Barbarella while I was folding the heap of clothes, and I thought it was the campiest film that I have ever watched, good to drown the post-performance sedation.

I need to revamp the studio, but I have been saying this since the beginning of the year, well I have to do it somehow, this business of procrastination is not going anywhere.

Stoned Revivals are back and I am so looking forward to their new sound. Rawk on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home