Monday, August 07, 2006

In Slumber

I never realised how much I have owed my sleep till yesterday, came back home at around 10.30pm and collapsed, woke up about 7am, had a glass of orange juice and slept again. Yes, I am tired, but I need those hours to charge myself again, thank god, there are no classes to teach this week, so I feel a little bit relax.

Yeah, here am I again up. up and away. I need to do some running, love handles are starting to appear around my waist, the wrinkles around my eyes are like texture of dried prunes. KL was pretty alright, except that this time round I thought the crowd was pretty tame, perhaps the same people have grown older, maybe matured by the age.

I need to get back to my studies nevertheless, I have been spending so much time on doing things which I know I should not be doing. But knowing myself, distraction are my vices, let's see if we can pull this through again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home