Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sedated Sunday

Enroute at Bar Baa Black Chic (hope I got that one right), was pretty much a numb tingling affair if not for some old friends and awesome concoction of hell juice to save the night. But I have never gotten my armpit sweaty in a club for just standing still, that club was mega hot, probably because of the ceiling which was low and the half baked podium with illuminated chic lights did not help either, or perhaps of the monstrous smoke machines.

Enough said, this morning I woke up with a gong in my head, despite the nauseating hoo hum, I managed to drag my feet to the Library Book Fair, and I was awed to see a large number multi-racial maniacal families on no holds barred book binge. Really... I'm not joking, I was there to witness future intellects and computer whiz rampaging through piles and piles of books, there were loads and loads of computer books and magazines.

There was an auntie with a market trolley full of books, and she was holding on to a book entitled 'Discover Jamaica', yeah of course, she must be a Rastafari devotee, so Jah! to her.

Well to end this patriotic week, I must say we are of course an intelligent nation, but there must be a good reason why do we still have super lame TV programmes on Channel 5?

Puke blood man ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home