Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Bin Ali of all Sontols


Installation of Sontol Al Loyo: The Elegy of A Man and His Weapon of Choice

After the opening of the biggest art event ever held in Singapore, I have been hearing a plague of unhappiness and all of the negativity that you could have ever received from the arts community. Well, what done is done, what we can hope for is for the better in the coming Biennale if there is any. There are some great works in the biennale, and those are really cutting edge.

Sontol Al Loyo is not the best works that I have ever done, but nevertheless the whole point of getting a celebrity MC to said it out in public is pretty much worked out to some of the Sontol objectives. I am at a point in my life where I question where am I heading with all of these ideas.

Sontol is a beginning step to something, let's wait...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still think you had done a great job. on my way home a lil boy was chanting "destroy! destroy!"
..and i shall wait

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always question, from your inside looking out...its all good ...awareness!

and dont forget the ragga muffin, huffin and puffinn to blow the house down!

vijay aka sweetalker sleepwalker

7:06 PM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

Nurul: That's nice to hear!

Vijay: Dey....save the ragga for me...

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home