Thursday, October 19, 2006

The First Hotel

9:48am, First Hotel, Taipei.
I have the whole morning to myself, my call time is at 1pm, the rest of them are getting ready. Maybe I should go for a shoulder rub that cost about $10 for 20 minutes near the theatre, or maybe I should just check out the shops around the hotel. In terms of the currency rate, there is not much of a difference actually between Taiwan and Singapore, maybe the street food is cheaper.

I have been seeing a lot of kids (looking like Poly kids) in Guling area, perhaps I have to check out the city area, where I can find Taiwanese Hip Hop kids. But in the cab last night, I saw a mega huge hip hop shop, that sells everything hip hop, got to check out that place. I need to find Jay Chow's shrine and leave some personal note.

Its the opening of 'Not For Exhibition Purposes' tonight, its like our little science project to think of it, merging sciene, art and technology. I have been pumping in loads of isotonic drink after every rehearsal, I sweat a lot actually for my pores are huge. Hopefully. will get the chance to go tonight market tonight.

Leisure and work/ Work and leisure is equal to 'nice'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home