Monday, November 20, 2006

The Year is Ending

I have been busy the past couple of weeks with the band, and helping the school out with assesment. I am currently planning my calendar for next year which is like somehow or rather booked for the first half of the year. For the past couple of years, I have been pre-occupied with work that I rarely have the time to think about the new year. I am not sure if its good or bad but it has been a habit or sort. They say time pass really fast after you turn 25, yes, well its true, and it gets faster as we move along, Its pretty crazy, come to think of it.
What difference does it make? Be it 2005 or 2006? For me, the only think that I am aware at the end of the year is that to get a new Planner from a stationary shop so that I could plan my time for the coming months to come.
Tiramisu had a great set last Saturday at Zouk, it was a blast, I am beginning to get used to the working method of the new line-up, and we got nominated for the Streetstyle Award, surprisingly, we are leading the poll.

http://www.style-asia.com/streetstyleawards06/nom_music.htm

So, if you think we deserve it, vote for us, if not vote for others.
Life has been good, smile a lot more than usual, if not fake the smile and smoke some rollies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home