Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Yo ho ho Jeelo Seven ya All!


4 a.m. The Shockarellas in action.


3 a.m. a break from reading Schechner's origin of performance. With the help of my Shabu Shabu.

Ok...ok 2007 is here already, James Brown is dead, Adam Air is in trouble, Saddam is dead, Waffle Tuesdays are the best, I am so in love with the donuts from Donut Factory and I am getting bigger by the day. Of course Muse is coming to Singapore soon and I am going to miss Beastie Boys, dang and double dang. I need to finish up my bloody thesis soon.
Episode5 went pretty alright despite my fatigue, we shall rock the roll through 2007. The state of lateral thinking is back in business, the juggler has been re-employed, Deleuze is mad and we are having a ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home