Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Amusing National



We have officially bumped into the space in the gallery theatre at the museum, and the band set-up is looking good. I am pretty much excited to see the outcome of the show, and of course, the official opening of the National Museum, saw Matthew Ngui's L.E.D light installation, and of course can't wait to watch Tzu Nyen's new film about Temasek and of course Sherman Ong's piece as well, the one I was in as Awang Bati the story teller. All is good and swell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ng Yi-Sheng said...

Hey! I caught Divine Soap on Sunday - I actually didn't know you could sing so well when you're not making fun of showbiz!

I liked the show a lot (the whole business with everyone's alter egos was hilarious), but basically I felt at the end that I didn't understand what was really unique about Bangsawan or why it died out after making the transition into TV.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home