Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Bee Kids Revival



I have gone through so many relationships in my life, most of them were difficult, the difficult part is the enemy within myself. 3 years ago, I met this amazing person ever. She has been with me through my madness, deadly catharsis, insecurities and many other complexities. I have to admit myself, I am a very difficult person, sometimes my ego is bigger than my testicles. I can be the dumbest person on this planet when it comes to love. But at times I can be mushier than Sponge Bob Square Pants. There are many things that I have realised, this lady whom I have been with, she has the greatest deal of patience. I am truly grateful, she has been beside me eversince we got together.

The Soul Lady Funky Mama, my bee girl, Sabrina the Strompol Bee Zaire...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please dun take love for granted...that is sabrina...she has the patience..not me.If tht was me..i would have kicked you out of the house even if tht house was not mine.-Sista Lina

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home