Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Thousand Different Things


The fantasy playgroung smack in the middle of the walkway, for the innocent bystanders to ponder what the hell is going on...


This is an ode to the Flying Circus, Cake Theatre has a way to be political and at the same time being cheeky about it.


Dressing room regime, anime gone wrong.


Fared looking like Butoh Master, Kazuo Ono.

Oh my, the second half of the year is here, so what are we going to do? The following day after I came back from Venice with jet lag still, I was thrown into a multi-cultural fiesta initiated by Cake Theatre at The Esplanade, yes, Natalie strategically placed me as a Pop Idol, with a screaming red hair, tight leather pants and super furry hot leopard cape.

That was 'A Thousand Different Things' for me, I felt like I was in a National Day Celebration but slightly twisted, it was nice to be in the line up together with Fared, Emma, Najib and the flamboyant Essen. Last year, I played the prophet in Yolanda's Fever. Being a casual guitarist being placed in a public space and having to play 2 classic songs such as Wonderful World and We Are The Champions can be quite a formidable task. Especially when you have 72 hours to learn the song, But well it was al worth it nevertheless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ng Yi-Sheng said...

U rocked. :)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home