Monday, February 04, 2008

To Love and Forgive


The past couple of weeks I have been busy rehearsing and performing for assembly plays, becoming part of a swinging cast in plays about cyber addiction and saving the environment. Some of the schools are alright, but I have gotten to a school that is simply chaotic, and it took the discipline master close to 15 mins to shut them up. I have never done assembly plays before, I was curious with the whole format.

There's this school in the west that I could not describe their behaviour, it was simply atrocious at its best.... when I stepped into the school hall, I think they had a school motto big and shiny up above the stage. 'To love and to forgive.' (Its quite a Bob Marley-esque type of motto I would say)

I guess assembly plays are like that, you just have to love and forgive. God bless these children...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home