Monday, January 07, 2008

Two O O Eight

I haven't been updating my blog for the longest time, maybe I'm just lazy or perhaps my mind is shifting towards something else. 2008 is going to be a great year I believe, the year of manhood, a new phase, a resignation to the excess of living and finding a purpose, finding 'The Way'.

The gig at The Esplanade went pretty alright, the fact that it felt like performing in a TV studio, we had loads of fun, and partly because of that I took a week off and did nothing except spending some precious time with my loved ones.

The forecast for this year:

April: Circus For Now (A collaborative performance featuring Noor Effendy, Joavien Ng and Sabrina Annarhar)
June: Temple (A Theatre piece with Cake Theatre) My relationship with Cake is like a yearly affair.
July: AMK sec NOMAD festival (An Arts Festival where currently I am grooming the kids to be part of this big event)
Sept: Reservoir (with Ka5 directing plus Norico Sunayama, Yi-Sheng and Pat Toh)
Nov: Another show with Cake and Finger Players (TBC)

Plus, a show I am currently proposing for my residency at 72-13 entitled 'In Search of Ismail Haron.', finishing up Tiramisu's Album, directing another piece with Cake and of course, the biggest event of my life which is MY WEDDING!

Let's get excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home