Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Google Boxers


Lan Cum in the groove. All photos by Sabrina Annarhar


Dahlan Session at Orita Sinclair Media School around 2 am.


Living with your family can be an interesting affair, after 4 years without cable and the lack of watching TV, life can be quite enlightening. I realised my mum is a Malay Soap Opera junkie, and I am beginning to memorise most of the theme songs already. But that's life living under one roof with your family. I get lost when they started to watch TV and telling me about this new Malay singer and that new song by SIti Nurhaliza.

There is a huge impact when you are not in touch with television. Recently, I made an attempt to watch MTV, and I got really nauseous. Its either the music is irritating or I am getting older. Maybe its vice versa. There are other interesting channels my all time favourites will be DIscovery Channel and National Geographic.

I believe it is never possible to Kill Your Television, it is like a strange animal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home